Desktop punching machine. Designed for low to medium volumes of PVC coil books production. Designed for regular use in a small to medium sized office.
- Pitch 0,2475" = 6,2865 mm.
- Working width 360 mm.
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- Easy to empty sliding waste tray
- Measures the document or coil size
- Heavy duty construction & compact design
Punch up to
Max. punched sheets per hour
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||2,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||360 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||270 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||1 mm (10 sheets)|
|Punch dies available||Oval 5.0 x 4.0 mm|
|Pitch||0,2475" = 6,2865 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||No|
|Variable margin depth||Yes|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||360 x 490 x 250 mm|
|Machine weight||10 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||620 x 480 x 345 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||11 kg|
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type, the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 - 2.0 mm.